Kriegsrichter to Kriegsgerichtrat promotion group.

No tax
Reference AL-2-1823-A-114 Category Uniforms and Visor Hats

Group with the following effects:

Promotion document to Kurt Müller, dated September 25, 1940. Constructed with white paper stock, with embrossed seal of NSDAP style eagle within an oak leaf wreath and Hitler's facsimile signature. Minor and age-appropiate discolouration. Measuring 25'4mm x 35'4mm. 

Period original envelope addressed to "Un das Gericht der 12 Divission" "Schwerin i. M. Wilhelmstrasse 8". Envelope must have belonged to the first promotion since it is dated 27.6.39 and on the back, handwritten, it reads "zum Kriegsrichter von Hitler unterzeichnet".

Original photo from Dr. Jur. Kurt Müller. Dimension: 8'3cms x 11'4cms. (not folded). Good condition.

Military Judge's Cap (Barette) made in black rayon body, high black velvet band; 10 mm ribbet silver bullion tresse, black ribbet rayon lining; 40mm fine brown leather sweatband in very good condition. Stamped tailor's label "G.E.Eggert" "Spezialhaus für Juristen-Roben and Barette" "Lieferant des Volksgericht-hofes" "Berlin u. Mülhausen" "Gegründet im Jahre 1830". Light wear.

Case of issue made with heavy pressed cardboard with black rubber paint coated. Very rare group. *Not "make an offer" allowed.

Package Shipment

As a general rule, packages are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment, via UPS with tracking number and no-signature delivery. If you prefer certified shipping via UPS Extra, an additional charge will apply. Please contact us before requesting this option.

Regardless of the shipping method you choose, we will provide you with a link to track your order online.

Shipping fees include handling and packaging fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, while transport fees may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items in one order.

We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping fees will apply to each order individually.

We are not responsible for any damage your package may suffer after shipment, but we do our best to protect all fragile items.

The boxes are large and your items will be well protected.

Deferred Payment Plan.

At Bruno Mado, we offer a flexible payment plan to our customers. Our layaway program gives you the opportunity to make purchases in several installments without giving up the product you want. There are three types of Deferred Payment Plans (DPP).

Plan 1.- Orders between 250 to 600.-€ (three payments)

  • First payment of 30% of the total (including shipping costs)
  • Second and third payments of 35% each month, starting from the date of the first payment.

Plan 2.- Orders between 601 to 950.-€ (four payments)

  • First payment of 31% of the total (including shipping costs)
  • Second to fourth payments of 23% each month, starting from the date of the first payment.

Plan 3.- Orders over 951.-€ (five payments)

  • First payment of 32% (including shipping costs)
  • Second to fifth payments of 17% each month, starting from the date of the first payment.

Once the DPP is agreed upon, the merchandise will remain on the website marked as "RESERVED" until full payment is made.

You can advance your payments after establishing the DPP by notifying us at Upon receipt of your request, the original payment plan will be updated.

The deferred payment agreement reflected in the DPP will be automatically canceled if the payment has not been completed after the agreed deferral months. In this case, the merchandise will be put back on sale, and 90% of the amounts paid will be refunded to the customer, deducting bank fees or refund processing costs. Bruno Mado will retain the remaining 10% as a penalty for non-compliance and lost sales opportunity due to the reserved merchandise.

Failure to make payments will result in the customer's inability to use the DPP system again.

If during the execution of the DPP the customer decides not to acquire the product, they must inform Bruno Mado at our email Bruno Mado will refund the amount paid up to that moment within a maximum period of 30 days. Cancellation of the acquisition will not incur any penalty, but it will prevent the customer from using the DPP system again.